Filmtec TW30-1812-75 Tap Water Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- Item #: TW30-1812-75
- Manufacturer: Dow
- Manufacturer's Product Number: 114731
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer: FILMTEC
- FILMTEC PART #: 114731
- RO Filter Type: RO Membrane
- RO Systems Compatibility: Fits Most Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Systems
- Dow Part Number: 114731
- Filter Compatibility: Fits most reverse osmosis water treatment systems
- Membrane Model: TW30-1812-75
- Membrane Type: TFC / Thin Film Composite
- Membrane Flow Rate: 75gpd / 75 gallons per day
- Membrane Manufacturer: DOW / FILMTEC
- Stablized Rejection: 98.0
- Copyright & Trademark Notice: Â®?* Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow
- Nomenclature: TW30-1812-XX. In the product name, "TW30" refers to the type of membrane, "1812" refers to the size of the membrane element, and "XX" refers to the rated flow in gallons per day at 50 psi
FILMTEC 75 GPD RO Membrane TW30-1812-75
One (1) FILMTEC TW30-1812-75 TFC Membrane Elements
* Reverse Osmosis Membrane Element
* Filmtec Model #: TW30-1812-75
* This Reverse Osmosis Membrane Fits MOST Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
Filmtec TW30-1812-75 RO Membrane is a 75 Gallon Per Day Reverse Osmosis Membrane. This membrane fits the Aqua Flo RO System E75TFC-3SF and others. Part number 92022.
This TFC 75 GPD Membrane should be changed every 2-5 years depending on water quality and usage.
Filmtec home drinking water elements are rated at 50 psi and will purify about 20% more water than competitive elements rated at 60 psi. The TW30-1812-75 can be used in many Reverse Osmosis Systems that require a 75 GPD membrane.
The Dow Filmtec TW30-1812-75 RO Membrane Specifications:
* Dimensions: 1.75 inches x 11.75 inches
* Max Operating Temp: 113 F
* Max Operating Pressure: 300 psi
* Max Feed Flow Rate: 2 GPM
* Max Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
* Free Chlorine Tolerance: <0.1 ppm
* NSF/ANSI Standard 58 Tested and Certified
This membrane removes or reduces the following contaminants: arsenic, barium, chromium, cadmium, copper, cysts, fluoride, lead, radium, selenium, turbidity, TDS, nitrate, nitrite, magnesium, calcium, sodium, nickel, mercury, zinc, iron, ammonium, bicarbonate, sulfate, tannin, chloride, bromide, and sediment.
For best results the TW30-1812-75 should be changed every 2 to 5 years based on water quality and usage. Pre Filters should be changed regularly to extend the life of your RO Membrane. Also known as part number TW30-1812-75D
FILMTEC? reverse osmosis membrane elements for home drinking water are the industry's most reliable. Advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication allow these elements to deliver consistent performance that equipment suppliers, water treatment dealers, and residential customers can rely on. FILMTEC elements are shipped dry for convenient handling and long shelf-life. These elements are NSF/ANSI Standard 58 listed. Equipment suppliers can take advantage of FilmTec's Standard 58 listing and participation in the NSF Data Transfer Protocol to reduce costs for reduction claims for their systems.
FILMTEC home drinking water elements are rated at 50 psi and will purify about 20% more water than competitive elements rated at 60 psi (please see the data sheet for more information).
Product Name = FILMTEC TW30-1812-75
Permeate Flow Rate gpd (m3/d) = 75 (12)
Stabilized Salt Rejection (%) = 98.0
Minimum Salt Rejection (%) = 96.0
1. Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 250 ppm softened tap water, 77Â°F (25Â°C), 50 psi (3.4 bar), and 15% recovery.
2. Permeate flows for individual elements may vary +/-20%